Friday, January 15, 2010

welcome

so im not new to blogging,not in the least bit, but i am new to blog spot.... be gentle with me... i am a single mother who goes to school full time and i may or may not have the time to get to blogging.... i shall try my best...

as far as you the readers are concerned, i dont want anyone to grade my grammar, or spelling.... i am doing this as a way to get my word out, im not trying to change minds or move mountains, the main purpose is to find others who are like minded.... i have a broad range of topics i wish to speak about and i love a good debate, as long as it is clean and purely in fun... i will not type of religion, thats a no no, you believe what you want, dont try to convert me .... other than that, have fun with ife, its the only one you got ....

^..^~~~~

michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment